Online Bill Payment
North Raynham Water District was established in 1949 after a vote by the residents. It has continued to grow with support of the customers living within the district boundaries.
During the year 1950 the 135 foot high, 495,000 Gallon, Wilbur Street Standpipe was constructed and is still to this day an integral part of the distribution system.
During the year 1960 the district pumped a total 18 million gallons of water compared to 124 million gallons during the year 2005.|
In 1956 the District had a total of 298 services and held meetings and stored records at a private residents house. In 1976 the district office was constructed at 80 Baker Road and had a total of 768 services.
Water System Technicians:
Michael J. Lalli (Chairman)
William D. Lewis
Robert G. Chase